Your home is one of your largest investments. Making sure that your home is properly protected is important. There are some things to consider:
- Do I have coverage if water backs up through my sump pump pit?
- What is the difference between market value and insurance or reconstruction value?
- Can I get coverage for identity theft?
- Can I get coverage of underground service lines?
- Can I get coverage for Criminal Defense Cost Reimbursement? Self-defense.
- What if there would be a fire, would we have enough to rebuild?
- If someone trips and falls on my property, am I covered?
- If a pipe would break, would the resulting damage be covered?
- Are the other buildings on my property, such as a garage, covered properly?
- Is the deductible at the level I can afford?
- Do I only have the amount of coverage the mortgage company required?
Let's talk about Homeowner's Insurance